Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Special Message {SOLC} March 6, 2015 #sol15

As an educator, I know how important it is to share positive stories and information with parents about their children. Today, I was on the receiving end of a special message that my son's teacher sent to me today.  My son's teacher was so excited about something he had accomplished that she couldn't wait to share it with me.  

To get a special message like this makes a parent's day.  I am so grateful that my son has a teacher that cares so much about him as a learner and personally celebrates his successes!  Please let this serve as a reminder to not only celebrate your students' successes but to along share it with their family!  Just like in my case, you might make someone's day!



No comments:

Post a Comment