Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thankful for the Weekend! {SOLC} March 13, 2015 #sol15

I am thankful today, as on other Friday's, to have the weekend to sleep in, relax and enjoy!  Life is always easier on the weekends!  We don't usually have crazy timelines to meet or places to be.  We can hang out together as a family and enjoy each other's company.  

I appreciate the opportunity for life to move more slowly and for us to have time to just be a family.  Thankful for the weekends...thankful for the weekend!










5 comments:

  1. Weekends are amazing bits of time aren't they. How many weekends do we enjoy in a life time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was our first full week of school in over three weeks. Between that and the change to daylight savings time last weekend, I'm read not only for the weekend but also our spring break next week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was our first full week of school in over three weeks. Between that and the change to daylight savings time last weekend, I'm read not only for the weekend but also our spring break next week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to slow down is a precious gift. I hope you've had a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends are wonderful for being with family. Hopefully you are enjoying it all.

    ReplyDelete