Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Excited about Student Learning {SOLC} March 18, 2015 #sol15

Today I have had the privilege to visit three buildings in my school district and see the awesome learning that students are doing.  The things that excited me most:  

Students reflecting in their own learning;
Data conversations with students;
Differentiated supports for students who need additional supports to access the curriculum;
Breaking down the barriers of access for students; 
Students using accountable talks to discuss class work;
Teachers co-teaching by both leading small groups in the same classroom;
Students able to share about their learning; 
Students excited about their learning and engaged in their learning!  

Today was a great day!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wow--you've got some great teaching going on; I can tell. Makes me want to visit your teachers.

    ReplyDelete