Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Solitude {SOLC} March 12, 2015 #sol15

Every morning I take the time to enjoy the quiet, solitude of my home.  I wake early (which I hate until I am out of bed) to spend some time with myself.  It is not much time but it affords me the opportunity to be "alone" in my quiet home.

The kids are still sleeping; my husband is still sleeping.  I take this time...

To exercise
To plan out my day
To collect the thoughts I had while I was sleeping
To be alone with my thoughts
To enjoy the solitude and quiet



This time is important to me...it makes me a better mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, person.













2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, mornings really are a special time. I feel that they are a time for me to recharge. Wishing you a beautiful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this more. I know it would help get my day off to a better start instead of rolling out of bed, showering, throwing lunch together and heading off to work, breakfast in hand.

    ReplyDelete