Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Words...They Inspire Me! {SOLC} March 10, 2015 #sol15


I am a huge fan of words...particularly of 
those words 

which inspire;
which remind us to keep going;
which tell someone they are appreciated;
which let someone know they are loved;
which evoke emotions of happiness;
which urge us to accomplish great things;
which push us further;
which gather our hopes and dreams together;
which insist that we fight for what is right;
which imply we are exceptional just the way we are;

But mostly, I am a huge fan of words!













7 comments:

  1. I am a fellow word lover. I loved how you structured your piece and the reminder of the power of words to inspire. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you formatted this. So poetic. Helps me see the parts that matter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. If you don't mind, I'm going to print it out and put it on my bulletin board. I will even send you a pic if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another word lover here! Sometimes I love them for their meanings, sometimes for their sounds, sometimes for their (wacky, unexpected) spellings. But love them I do!

    Your image made me think of SARK, whose work I haven't thought of in a long time. Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a word lover. And your picture was beautiful too! Great message today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image that goes with your words is beautiful! You can add me to the list of word lovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate all the positive comments! This blog post was really important to me!

    ReplyDelete