Wednesday, February 25, 2015

STUCK!!! {SOLC} March 4, 2015 #sol15

STUCK!!!

So, this is happening right now in my driveway!  Our wonderful winter has dealt another low blow...with the ice and snow, my tires just continue to spin!  I'm now a half hour later than I should be this morning!  The kids are being so patient!  I am being patient when I really want to scream!  My husband is being patient while he tries everything we can think of to get the van unstuck!  

Have I mentioned that I struggle with unexpected circumstances in my day?!  We've tried salt...we've tried sand...we've tried rocks!  Still stuck and all I want is to be unstuck! Unstuck....unstuck...unstuck!  







6 comments:

  1. We had snow, freezing rain and now ice here. Being stuck is no fun. It is an exercise in patience, but not a welcome one. I hope you are on your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow, freezing rain and now ice here. Being stuck is no fun. It is an exercise in patience, but not a welcome one. I hope you are on your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! The snow and ice are such a pain. I am OVER winter, too! Here's to getting unstuck soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. Your sense of urgency and exasperation rings through your writing. Love it. You expressed feelings many of us are having lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it awful how damaging the snow and weather has been this winter? I'm on Long Island and supposed to get 6-8 more inches tonight into tomorrow! I'm over it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready for the snow to over too! I hope it didn't take too much longer to get unstuck.

    ReplyDelete