Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today was just one of those really great days...

Today was just one of those really great days...you know the kind where you don't necessarily wake up excited about anything in particular but it turns out to be just a great day because you spent it with the ones you love!  That was my day today!  I tried really hard to make it to the gym for an 8 AM exercise class but because we were out late last night, that just didn't happen.  Logan had his first fall swim lesson at LCP at 9:30 so I took him and Logan to the lesson and then I did a class afterwards.  I asked the boys if they wanted to go to the Akron Zoo this afternoon and they did.  We came home, had lunch, got Baby O and headed out.

First of all, the weather could not have been more perfect today.  Sunny skies, mid-seventies, just beautfiul!  We had an amazing day together--just momma and her three babies.  We saw the sights at the zoo and just enjoyed each other's company.  There was no whining, no fighting, no complaining, no crying but lots of listening, polite words and happiness at the zoo and it was wonderful!  I enjoyed spending some special time with the boys and with Ol ivia too.  I thank God today for such a perfect day to spend with my kids.  No, we didn't have to do anything fancy but being together was just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment