Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My kids make me smile!

Being a working mother is incredibly hard for me because I would love nothing more than to be home full-time with my kiddos.  I love being a mom and I love every aspect of taking care of them (well, minus the whining and bickering!)  They are such cool lilttle kids!  I feel so blessed to be given the chance to be a mom three times over and have both two boys and a little girl! 

I was listening to the radio today and they were discussing how hard stay-at-home moms have it!  Granted I am not a full-time-all-year-stay-at-home-mom but I am one in the summer months and I would still trade my job anyday to be home every day.  There's just something to be said for the fact that you really don't have a specific schedule that someone else sets.  Yes, there is laundry and cleaning and all the stuff the comes with managing a household but you can be more leisurely about completing those tasks.  A working mother does not have that luxury.  The weekends are tied up with trying to get all those same chores done in much less time.

Overall, I do feel blessed and thankful to have a job!  However, my kids are and always will be my main priority and I miss them so much during the day!  Home all day or not, my favorite part of the day is our bedtime routine where we all cuddle together and read some books.  I love to have us all together enjoying each other and a good book!  Thanks, once again, to my babies, for making me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment