Monday, September 13, 2010

Sinus Infections already?!

Well, I am already feeling the effects of a sinus infection and this is only the beginning of my third week of school.  Actually, I went to bed feeling not so good and woke up feeling not so good, but I didn't feel too bad throughout the day today.  Well, the evening has brought another round of feeling run-down with a scratchy throat and stuffy nose.  Liam and Olivia had runny noses yesterday but were better today.  It broke my hear to send them to the sitter's house today not knowing if they were feeling okay.  They are much better today.

Logan was even getting a little stuffy tonight!  Ugh!  It is too early in the school year to already be plagued by the germs that are causing these symptoms!  I just hope that it doesn't linger long!  I will have to go buy myself an extremely large container of Purell and be sure to use it often!  It's off to bed early for me since I got little sleep last night and because I am not feeling so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment