Sunday, September 12, 2010

Relationships


I love to watch my parents spending time with my children.  My boys love their PaPa and GG.  They love going to their house and exploring all the wonderful things outside.  Today, alone, my boys found many butterflies, a praying mantis, a snake skin and saw many other beautiful things in nature, all in their grandparents' backyard.  I feel blessed to have such amazing parents who want to share their lives with my children!


I took this picture of my three together this morning at my parents' house.  It is rare to get a picture of them all looking at the camera so I was happy to get this one, even though, Logan, my oldest is not smiling as he was in all the other pictures that I took.  It is still a very precious picture to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment