Monday, September 20, 2010

Sometimes being a mother is so hard!

I often question if I am doing enough good things for my kids.  I often wonder if the decisions I make for them, because they are too young to make their own, are the right decisions.  I know I make mistakes daily as the mother of three small children.  I want to be the best I can be for them.  Sometimes it's just so hard!  I don't think anyone ever prepares you for the heartache you feel for your children when they are away from you and for the burden of heartache that motherhood brings. 

Being a mother is one of the most amazing experiences of my life, but with it comes so many emotions that are uncomfortable sometimes.  When your child is hurting, you want to make it all better.  When someone criticizes your child, you want to make it go away.  When someone doesn't love your child as much as you do, you want to ask them what is wrong with them.  These are just a few of the things about being a mother that are so hard.  I just love my kddos so much and want what is best for them!  They mean everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment